In order to increase the com-petitiveness of our country and to make it per-manent; To provide testing / analysis, inspection, training and R&D services using methods based on science and technology.
To be an international reference institution in the fields of testing / analysis and inspection in which it operates.
To provide innovative and quality testing/analysis, research and training services to its customers and to contribute to a safer and healthier world by establishing sustainable relation-ships with its stakeholders.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Rational and guide to scientific researches
- Respectful to nature and the environment
- Service, stakeholders and solutions-oriented
- Compatible with national strategies
- Innovative, creative, competent and accountable
- True, fast, and reliable
TÜBİTAK Bursa Test and Analysis Laboratory (BUTAL), was established in 01.11.1972 by Sümerbank to serve the textile industry of the country and was transferred to TUBITAK according to the decision of the Privatisation Higher Commission of the Prime Ministry in 1996 and after getting affiliated directly to TUBITAK Presidency in 2001, widened its fields of activities with the aim of helping the industry, governmental and private research centres and institutions, service sector, scientists and others by providing testing and analysis services.
* TÜBİTAK BUTAL has obtained Accreditation Certificate from the Turkish Accreditation Agency, TÜRKAK in November 2011 according to the TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard.
* TÜBİTAK BUTAL has been Recognized for Excellence with 4 Stars awarded by the European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM) in November 2011.
* TÜBİTAK BUTAL has obtained Bursa Quality Achievement Award-2010 issued by KalDer.